Child Care Teacher
- Plan and implement class program according to policies, guidelines and frameworks.
- Prepare age-appropriate teaching aids.
- Maintain accurate records of children’s progress. Identify and address individual child’s educational and developmental needs.
- Prepare periodic progress reports and conduct parent-teacher conference.
- Communicate with parents and address any basic concerns on regular basis.
- Use pragmatic discipline techniques at all times.
- Guide Assistant Teacher/Apprentice in the classroom.
- Render basic first aid where necessary.
- Maintain teaching resources and physical environment of classroom and activities area.
- Well versed in curriculum, policy handbooks and manuals.
- Maintain good relationship with children and parents.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education –Teaching / ACEY/ACECCE
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant work experience. Those with many years of relevant experience may be considered for Senior Teacher’s position.
- Creative, loving and inspiring. A good team player. Possess strong EQ and communication skills. Capable of good classroom management.
- No S-Pass quota available.